IPATE COACHING IN CHANDIGARH | IPATE ONLINE COACHING
IPATE (Industrial Proficiency Aptitude Test for Engineers)
Students, finally CII(confederation of Indian industry) , has made right it and well anticipated effort in a direction where employers from industry and job aspirants come on a single platform where in the job aspirants can be judged on different parameters and can easily churn out employable engineering graduates for ease of recruitment.
This was a long pending demand from the recruiters where in they were not able to to select candidates as per industry requirements. It was very difficult to segregate high quality engineers from an average ones.
Due to high mushrooming of different categories of engineering colleges and Universities across the country, it had become very difficult to make the recruitment process effective.
No doubt we have examinations like GATE, but its main aim was to to judge the candidate on the basis of theoretical knowledge required in the last four years and was less oriented towards non technical and on the hands skills. Things like managerial skills, situation handling, leadership skills, crisis management,etc. all were lacking.
Now there will be country wide examination called IPATE which will make the students industry-ready, by measuring their engineering acumen and industrial skill-sets.
Who is Eligible to Apply to any of the ugh any of the electronic payment modes …
- BE. / B.Tech (4 years course after 10+2)
- BE. / B.Tech (3 years course after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology)
- B.Arch (5 years course) / Naval Architecture (4 years course) / Planning (4 years course)
- Professional Society Examinations (equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech / B.Arch) recognized by MHRD/ UPSC/ AICTE
- BE. / B. Tech/ B. Arch Final Year Students
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
Structure of Exam
Time Duration: 3 Hours
100 Questions with 100 Marks
1/2 Mark Negative Marking
Question Patterns : MCQ or Numerical type Answers
- Section-I will assess the Management skills
- Section-II will assess the basic Professional skills
- Section-III will assess the Engineering skills and acumen
Section I: Cognitive Abilities…. 20 Questions 1 mark each(20 Marks)
- English Communication
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
Section II: Professional Abilities….20 Questions 1 mark each(20 Marks)
- Project Management
- Environmental Laws
- Health, Safety & Risk Management
- Social Responsibility & Ethics
- Legal, Contracts & Arbitration
- Finance & Accounts
Section III (A): Technical Abilities based on Physics & Chemistry (10+2 level) 10 Questions of 1 mark each ….(10 Marks)
Section III (B): Technical Abilities from Engineering Discipline
50 Questions of 1 mark each (50 Marks)
We are imparting coaching to Students/ Professionals from Industry who want to make it for this IPAT exam.
Coaching will be available as
IPATE Coaching in Chandigarh for Mechanical Engineering is available as following packages :
- IPATE regular weekdays classes
- IPATE regular weekend classes for working professionals
- IPATE Online Coaching Classes which includes 500+ hours of Pendrive /Android course working without internet ++ Online Doubt Clearance sessions in late evening hours
These classes are being run by Prof Vikas Slariya, who is a writer for McGraw Hill Education for GATE MECHANICAL books.