GATE ME Courses
- Regular Classroom Coaching + Offline Videos with Online Support
- Online Late Evening Classes for working students + Offline Videos+Weekend Classes
- Offline Video Lectures installed on android phones/ laptops
- Separate subject experts as per topic
- 500 hrs of classroom teaching with individual attention
- Sufficient practice on Expected Questions/GATE/ IES previous year papers
- Tips on short cuts and memory based questions.
- Regular Tests and Assignments.
GATE/ IES VIDEO LECTURES BY PROF. SLARIYA
Complete GATE video course is installed on Computers or Android Phones.
Videos do not require any internet once they are installed on the device.
|AIR-1, Arshdeep Singh||AIR-169, Amit Grover||AIR-259, Shubham Verma||AIR-888, Ravi Garg|
Gate Coaching In Chandigarh
McGRAW HILL Coaching for GATE by its Book writer, Prof Slariya (ex-IIT) alongwith his team started ENGG Solutions as an industry-cum academics based institute in the tricity in year 2002 to impart GATE coaching in Chandgarh. Prof Slariya is basically a Mechanical Engineer, did his M.Tech from Punjab Engg College, Chandigarh and had been Research Fellow at IIT- Delhi. A Member with Institute of Engineers(India) he carries a solid experience from Corporates like Larsen & Toubro and Wipro Ltd. His passion for studies and teaching did not let him continue to work with these blue chip companies and is also Writer for GATE Mechanical Book by McGRAW-HILL . There are various reasons to opt for ENGG Solutions for GATE Coaching in Chandigarh/JE Mechanical Coaching in Chandigarh
- Oldest and only Institute in Region exclusive for Mechanical Engineering( GATE/IES/PSUs/JE COACHING), since 2002.
- No hired Faculties.
- Classes are taken by Prof Slariya, a country renowned Writer for McGraw Hill Education for GATE Mechanical Book.
- Free Semester support for existing semesters
- Doubt clearance sessions/ Recorded DVD support.
- Results : All India Rank 1, AIR 169,269,888. etc. Maximum selections in the region as far as GATE MECHANICAL Coaching at Chandigarh is concerned.
- Performance evaluation by McGRAW HILL on the basis of 5 National Online Mock Tests/Online Test Series.
- Guidance for Technical Interviews, CV making, Group Discussions, Role Plays, Objection Handling, etc.
ES team works at micro levels and syllabi for GATE MECHANICAL/IES/PSU(MECH), has been divided into four different categories and are taken up separately by different subject experts who had been quite instrumental for GATE Training at Chandigarh.
All above make ES the Best GATE Coaching Institute in Chandigarh.
Study Tips from Author for GATE Examination:
Foundation for any TestPrep examination basically starts form the basic schooling and study habits of the student itself. Most of the competitive examinations which may be technical or non technical, basically aim at judging students on both these fronts. Most of these exams have English, Quant and Apti, Reasoning, Basic Maths and science as part of their curriculum and we can say that non-technical portion plays a major role. Preparation for these areas doesn’t require any engineering qualification, so any student can start practicing these right from schooling days and make take it as a hobby.
Day by day I have seen that, students not only need to focus on rigorous working on technical part, but also work on non technical areas. Also the weightage for non technical has increased in last few years. So to gain an edge over other students, following points would certainly be helpful.
- Working on areas like GK, Current affairs, Quant & Aptitude , Reasoning , Basic Maths and Science.
- Speed is major deciding factor. Practice lot of questions on the mentioned topics keeping speed in view.
- Join good online test series to crack examinations.