UPSC MATHS OPTIONAL COACHING/ MATHEMATICS FOR CIVIL SERVICES MAINS
Friends we are offering UPSC MATHS coaching for Civil Services aspirants.
Since the subject requires very indepth and wide preparation, we have followed the following courses to teach students MATHS for UPSC/Civil Services Mains preparation.
- Regular classes early morning and late evening for students who are busy in daytime for self study or other classes
- Late evening live online coaching classes for Civil Services MATHS Optional students sitting in remote locations
- Practice sessions wherein assignments are provided to you
- Discussion of assignments
- Discussion of previous year papers from IES and IAS examinations.
More emphasis is on practice of questions.
Syllabus is covered strictly as per details mentioned below
- UPSC Mains Mathematics Syllabus PAPER – I
- (1)Linear Algebra:
- (2) Calculus:
- (3) Analytic Geometry:
- (4) Ordinary Differential Equations:
- (5) Dynamics & Statics:
- (6) Vector Analysis:
- UPSC Mains Mathematics Syllabus PAPER – II
- (1) Algebra:
- (2) Real Analysis:
- (3) Complex Analysis:
- (4) Linear Programming:
- (5) Partial differential equations:
- (7) Mechanics and Fluid Dynamics:
For Demo classes please call at
SCO -167, SEC 37 C