AP Physics Online Tutoring/ AP Physics Online Classes
Tutored by Prof VikasSlariya, who is author for McGraw Hill Education . Teaching Physics is his passion for the last 25 years. Salient features of
AP Physics 1/ AP Physics 2 / AP PHYSICS C Online Course are
1. Lessons are taught from the grass root level to tackle questions from MCQs as well as Free Response Questions
2. 1-1 Online classes with flexible timings
3. Lectures supported by Offline Video Course
4. Topic wise complete coverage of previous year AP Physics papers
Brief About AP Classes
Advanced Placement (AP) is a program in the United States and Canada created by the College Board (the makers of the SAT) that allows you to take special high school courses that can earn you college credit and/or qualify you for more advanced classes when you begin college. American colleges and universities give course credit to students as well as grant placements to those who obtain high scores on the examinations.
For Physics there are four AP exams:
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
- AP Physics C: Mechanics
Key Benefits of AP Classes
- AP classes are a great way to challenge yourself academically and show colleges that you’re serious about your education. Getting a 5 on an AP test shows that you are more advanced in a subject than 80%-90% of advanced students
- Its a way to express real academic interest in a certain subject. Taking the AP Calculus and AP Physics courses shows your seriousness about engineering and the necessary skills to pursue it.
- Finally get u college credit for AP classes, which saves a lot on money and also reduces your study time in the college.
Our combined effort of proven teaching plus your smart work of learning will help you to score 5. For all ur futher queries please contact :
India Contact Details
SCO-167, Sector 37 C , CHANDIGARH, INDIA
Canada Contact Details
47, Dundurn Street,South, HAMILTON
Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, AP exams for May 2020 will be held remotely, and details on how this will work are still evolving.