UPSC MECHANICAL OPTIONAL/ MECHANICAL FOR CIVIL MAINS
Friends we are offering UPSC optional Mechanical Engineering for Civil Services aspirants.
Classes are being conducted under the supervision of Prof Slariya who is writer for GATE Mechanical Engineering books by McGRAW Hill Education.
See Books by Slariya Sir
Since the subject requires very indepth and wide preparation, we have followed the following strategy to teach students for Mechanical Engineering UPSC preparation.
- We have made complete offline video course for the subject, which is installed on your mobile phones and android phones. These lectures are given well in advance at the start of course and donot require any internet to view them.
- After your are through with lecture for a given topic, we have online interactive class or may be offline in case it is feasible for student to travel to us.
- During this class, previously installed lectures are discussed topicwise
- Finally we switch over to practice sessions wherein assignments are provided to you
- Then there is discussion of assignments
- Discussion of previous year papers from IES and IAS examinations.
More emphasis is on practice of questions.
SC0-167, SEC 37 C