GATE Mechanical Coaching
Gate examination for mechanical engineering has witnessed a variety of changes during past few years. The type of question paper which was purely MCQ based on time. Shifted to common data type questions and linked answer type questions. Then it was followed by online exam in years 2014, when the focus shifted from offline exam to online examination. Also a year later there were changes in exam patterns where in the common data questions and long answers questions were replaced by numerical answer type questions, mainly under 2 marks category of question.
This was a major challenge for mechanical engineering students, who are primarily not much computer friendly, but yes they get easily tuned to any bind of new situation they are put into.
So thereby evolved a huge chunk of online portable which included. Tutorials as well as test series. Finally we can say, yes there is shift age of students from regular to online portals. But remember students before you prepare for your Mechanical GATE examination, you have to remember following things in mind:-
- Analyze the subject pattern and focus on the subjects which carry maximum weight age for GATE Mechanical Engineering Exam.
- Being a high level examination focus on quality books and study material backed by good author.
- Do not rely upon one book for a topic, and try consult couple of books for same topic.
- Prepare notes after completing a topic and practice maximum number of questions on then. This will certainly strengthen the preparation process
- Again make a list of weak topics and start working on then.
- Make a list of all essential formulae and also try to desire shortcut methods for a problem.
- Do not hesitate to consult your teachers and seniors for problem solving.
- Of course general English and aptitude is also very important.
- Once you are through with preparation, start working on online and offline test series.
- Try to track, any changes if are made of GATE exam for that particular year.
- Keep yourself updated.
- In the end, try to go through previous year papers for GATE Mechanical Engineering.