SSC JE MECHANICAL ONLINE COACHING has been designed by us using best and latest technology . It is one of its kind in whole of the country. The course is aimed to give JE ONLINE COACHING to students sitting in remote locations or who are working and cannot spare time to attend regular classes due to shortage of time, money and resources. The main benefits associated with the course are:
- Course content has been developed and lectures have been recorded by Prof Vikas Slariya , who is countrywide well known Writer for Mechanical Engineering Books.
- SSC JE MECHANICAL COACHING course has been recorded into Topic wise video Lectures (Offline) which work on Computers as well as Android Phones.
- Study material (Hard Copy) which is part of the course matches well with the Video Lectures and can also be viewed on Mobile phones.
- Video Lectures can be viewed any number of times.
- Lectures are written in English and explained in Hindi.
Course is available as lifetime validity.
Different Courses Available are::
- Self Paced which included Topic wise Video Lectures
- Self Paced Plus Online Assisted (Videos Lectures Plus Online Doubt Removal)
- Regular Classroom Coaching (Includes Videos+ Study Material +Classroom Coaching)
Kindly see our Demo Videos ::
Course is also applicable for RRB/DMRC/STATE PSUs for Mechancial Engineering. Additional Videos for Electrical Engineering are given with RRB online coaching.
For details Call or Whatsapp at 9872346666
About SSC JE Mechanical Exam :
In the present competitive scenario, students are aiming for different type of competitive examinations e.g. IES, GATE & PSUs.
Once a candidate passes a diploma/ degree examination, or are in final year of the examinations, they start and rather should start preparing for different type of job seeking examinations. During past few years we have witnessed a huge jump in candidates appearing for examinations like GATE and PSUs.
Similarly on the other hand, there are numerous options for candidates to appear in examinations like SSC JE/ RRB/DMRC and state level junior engineer and assistant engineer examinations.
Benefits of such examinations are that the student has the choice to stick to his or her place of posting which we may be near to their home residence. So such PSU’s have a remarkable feature of not only comfortable postings but also the examination pattern and effort required for the exam is less as compared to IES, GATE.etc.