GATE MECHANICAL 2018
Program has following features:
- Lectures by Prof. Vikas Slariya, a country renowned author for McGRAW HILL, a subject expert for IES/GATE/PSU (Mechanical Engg) carrying more than 14 years of teaching and 10 years of Industry Experience.
- Individual faculties for Engg Maths, Numerical Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Technical Subjects
- Around 250+ hours of classes covering the complete syllabus for GATE in scheduled time.
- Recorded classroom sessions are available as DVDs
- Free Semester support.
- Covers Theory, Descriptive Problem solving, Objectives alongwith GATE Questions and Doubt Clearance Sessions.
- Optimized batch size for better interaction.
- Comprehensive study material includes GATE last 10 year question papers.
- Periodic Online Evaluation tests
- 5 Online countrywide MOCK tests with National Evaluation.
- Online lectures with Video Conferencing also available on demand.
- Options for viewing previous lectures.
- Special emphasis on CV making, Technical Interviews, GDs, Communication Skills, Role Play etc.
- Batches suitable for working professionals as well as students.